Welcome to the Greater Hollywood Soccer League Website! The GHSL is one of the oldest soccer leagues in South Florida. Over the years our area covered has grown, to include teams from Northern Miami-Dade county to Southern Broward. We have clubs as far West as Miramar, and as far East as Hallandale Beach, as far north as Davie and as far south as Miami Shores.
We are a sanctioned league by the Florida Youth Soccer Association (FYSA). We hold a unique position in South Florida as the only FYSA sanctioned soccer league that offers inter-city "recreational" travel play. By playing for a park that is a member of the GHSL, your child gets to experience "travel soccer" regardless of skill level and without the need for tryouts, also with much less financial cost. That being said, play in our league is rather competitive, as many of our players move up in the program from a very young age.
We offer sanctioned divisions from U6 through U19. In most age groups we have separate divisions for boys and girls.
For more information about our league, or to learn about entering teams for the 2018-2019 season, if you represent an FYSA sanctioned soccer program, please email email@example.com.
- 10/2/2018 - New Club Declaration Deadline (contact us for exemption)
- 11/6/2018 - Team Declaration Deadline
- 12/5/2018 Wednesday - MANDATORY COACHES MEETING in Hallandale
- 12/7/2018 - 12/9/2018 - First playable weekend GAMES BEGIN
- 2/3/2019 - ROSTER FREEZE DATE
- 3/1/2019 - 3/3/2019 - Last playable weekend
- 3/4/2019 - 3/10/2019 - PLAYOFFS (and Jamborees)
Reminder to reps - Score your games!
All games must be scored by 8:00 pm the following Tuesday to avoid a fine! HOME TEAM is responsible for a fine of $25 per game not scored
Referee fees for 2018/2019 Season
- U6: $10 per side ($20 total-one ref)
- U8/U9: $15 per side ($30 total-one ref)
- U10: $35 per side (30/20/20)
- U12: $40 per side (36/22/22)
- U14: $48 per side (44/26/26)
- U16/18: $55 per side (50/30/30)
Referee registration links: