- 2019/2020 GHSL Coaches Presentation is going to be posted here soon
- Few clarifications:
- U8 there ARE penalty kicks, everything is indirect EXCEPT if there is a penalty kick.
- U6 there are no penalty kicks EVERYTHING IS INDIRECT
- U6 coaches are encouraged to stay on the sideline at all times, minor coaching points on the field are OK. Staying on the field the whole game is not, becoming a player is not, blocking a 4-year-old's promising attack is not. Let's do as much coaching in practices and use the games to see what we need to work on next week in practice. Thanks.
- Let them play, let them make decisions, let them loose, the score does not matter.
- If you have a kid standing in front of the goal in a 4v4 game WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO BE PLAYED WITHOUT THE GOALKEEPERS, you are not "teaching them to protect the goal"! You might be a "coach" who cares more about the score than about that child's development.
- Kids should be playing with the ball, not with the net or goal-frame!
All games must be scored by 8:00 pm the following Tuesday to avoid a fine! HOME TEAM is responsible for a fine of $25 per game not scored
- Mobile scoring Link - https://www.gotsport.com/m/scoring/Default.aspx?
- Computer scoring Link - https://www.gotsport.com/events/scoring/Default.aspx?
- U6: $10 per side ($20 total - one ref)
- U8/U9: $15 per side ($30 total - one ref)
- U10: $35 per side (30/20/20)
- U12: $40 per side (36/22/22)
- U14: $48 per side (44/26/26)
- U16: $55 per side (50/30/30)
- U19: $15 per side ($30 total - one ref)
Referee registration links:
- www.hollywoodassigning.com to referee in Hollywood, Miami Shores and Ives estates